These vegan brownie bites are super simple to make and only require 5 household ingredients. A delicious treat for any time of the day when you are craving something sweet.
- 1 Cup of Banana Puree
- 1/2 Cup of Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup of Cacao Powder
- 2 Scoops of Premium Vegan Blend - Indulgent Chocolate
- 2 Tablespoons Rice Malt Syrup or Honey
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F and line a mini muffin tin with mini muffin liners- For smaller brownie bites, you'll need at least 15. Ensure each muffin tin in greased generously
- In a high speed blender or mixing bowl, combine all your ingredients and blend/mix until smooth.
- Pour brownie mixture into each muffin tin, filling until just full. As there is no baking powder needed, they generally won't rise.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until a skewer/toothpick comes out just clean. Allow to cool in the muffin tin completely. For best results, refrigerate once cooled for several hours.
Calories per Serve (1 Bite): Approx. 76kCal (5g Protein, 4g Fat, 7g Carbs)
Created by Breanna Bradley